This job has been closed.
Highly Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician / Operator to join our friendly team based in our Tarmac Ninfield Blocks Plant, Battle, East Sussex. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds
As the successful candidate, you will operate the Plant & Equipment at the site to ensure budgeted targets are met or exceeded, whilst complying with company and legislative SHE and Quality Policies and procedures.
You will be involved in carrying out daily production data reporting, and preventative maintenance/ electrical tasks.
- Supporting continuous improvement of process, plant and production.
- Balancing the time covering operation and cleaning of the production line.
- Building working relationships with other production and maintenance personnel.
- Ensure products of high quality are efficiently produced
- Ensure plant equipment maintained to high standard and in a timely manner
- Supports a works plan and maintenance system
- Ensure correct recording of all maintenance activities
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within an Industrial, Factory or similar environment as a Maintenance Electrician, Electrical Engineer or similar with the ability to perform general maintenance and electrical engineering tasks. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing process, heavy plant, and equipment
- Computer literacy
- NVQ level 3 in relevant discipline
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?