The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Buxton
Internal Sales Manager
This job has been closed.
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today, but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
We're looking for a Internal Sales Manager to join our friendly team in Buxton.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As an Internal Sales Manager, you will manage the Mortar internal sales team to drive performance, developing a multi skill approach and a successful sales and customer relations management culture within Tarmac Building Products.
Managing a team of 4, your key responsibilities will be to meet and exceed sales targets through the effective sales planning, customer service, and order and fulfilment processing whilst also delivering best practice processes.
On a day to day basis, the successful candidates' duties will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Recommend and deliver sales and service targets for Internal Sales
- Lead, manage, coach and develop the internal sales teams through team leader population to deliver against agreed sales targets and KPI’s
- Develop and implement internal sales partnerships with external sales including external sales support and lead generation
- Develop appropriate account plans for agreed customers
- Manage partner accounts via internal resources, deliver and monitor compliance levels
Furthermore, you will deliver the internal sales targets against the agreed Mortar territory sales plan, provide support with key accounts as required and liaise with the technical teams for technical sales queries and issues.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be able to evidence previous sales knowledge within a customer service environment. As well as be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, organised individual who has an outgoing, approachable personality.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities ( employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc.(REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+ , Parents & carers, Ability , Wellbeing, Female voice and menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.