This job has been closed.
At Griffiths, our people are our company. The way in which we treat people – both our employees and the communities in which we live and work – is a core value that has driven our continued growth over the past five decades. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry. We are a Welsh regional civil engineering and construction contractor with our head office based in Abergavenny. Operating out of regional centres across Wales and England we construct new roads, bridges and railways as well as maintaining existing developments.
In 2018, Griffiths became part of Tarmac, the UK’s leading sustainable building materials business and a wholly owned subsidiary of CRH. Griffiths has over 1,000 employees operating across 100 sites or schemes at any given time.
We are currently looking to recruit an Administration Assistant to join our Infrastructure team in Worcester. This will be a full time position but we are open to applications from applicants requiring flexible working hours.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Supporting the Framework Commercial Administrator in submitting financial assessments to clients
- Management of the on-site filing structure, filing and scanning assessment documentation and system interrogation to location financial documents from suppliers
- Assisting the Site Agents and Project Managers in the administration of SHEQ, including collating paper work for projects, and keeping a log of “as built” information
- General office administration duties
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have experience of working in an administrative capacity and ideally within a similar industry. You will also:
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have the ability to work on their own
- Have the ability to meet deadlines
- Have a keen eye for detail
At Tarmac we are passionate that our workforce reflects the communities where we operate. Our ambition is that everyone regardless of level, role, or background will enjoy an environment of respect, inclusion and belonging. We actively remove barriers to ensure everyone is supported and can reach their potential with us. We take active steps to encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to apply for jobs at Tarmac as we believe a diverse, inclusive company will enable everyone to thrive. We are a disability confident employer and will make reasonable adjustments as required. We are committed to support part-time and flexible working and believe getting the balance right is critical to personal and professional success.