Class 2 LGV Driver
This job has been closed.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Class 2 LGV Driver to join our team based at Tilbury in Thurrock, Essex
We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for driving concrete mixer trucks, delivering ready mixed concrete to construction sites safely and effectively.
The role will involve weekday and weekend working.
The role works within all relevant statutory legislation together with internal company Safety, Health and Environmental Standards
- The loading and delivery of various construction industry products
- First Line Maintenance duties on vehicle
- Regular use of fixed access steps to complete the loading process
The Ideal Candidate
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate previous experience as a Class 2 LGV Driver gained ideally within the construction environment or similar. As well as the ability to use your own initiative and to communicate with a busy office for instructions and information.
- LGV Class 2 licence
- A valid Digital Tacho Card.
- A valid CPC Qualification Card
- Experience of operating concrete mixers
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?