The job has expired.
Great Rate of Pay + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
We are currently looking for a Site Supervisor to join our friendly team based at Eaton Hall Bagging Plant, in Congleton, Cheshire.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
The successful Site Supervisor will be responsible for actively participating in production on our site at Eaton Hall Bagging Plant. You will also take responsibility for:
- Own and colleagues safety
- Monitor site performance
- Ensuring and monitoring product quality
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained
- Completing documentation relating to recording production, quality and shipping
The Ideal Candidate
As our ideal Site Supervisor, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar manufacturing environment. You will also:
- Flexibility to work afternoon shift
- Possess good communication skills and be numerate
- Be IT literate
- Have experience managing H&S on site
- Ideally, hold a forklift truck licence
- Be a good team player
- Have experience in a supervisory role
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?