Plant Relief Supervisor
The job has expired.
Great Rate of Pay + Fantastic Benefits + Company Van
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Plant Relief Supervisor to join our mobile team looking after Ready-mix sites located across London. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager you be responsible for the overall day to day operations of the Ready Mix plant and for the maintenance of the site. You will also be responsible for:
- Supervising our Ready Mix Batch teams and Maintenance teams on site
- Ensuring all employees are compliant with Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Liaising with stakeholders of varying seniority levels both internally and externally
- Overseeing and ensuring quality
- Financial reporting
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have supervisory experience and will have worked within a similar environment. You will have:
- Ready Mix Plant experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office (Excel mainly) and SAP for Financial Reporting purposes
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Loading Shovel licence would be ideal, but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines
- A full driving license is essential
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?