Class 2 LGV Driver
The job has expired.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Class 2 LGV Driver to join our team at the C&H Quickmix site in Norfolk.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful Class 2 LGV Driver, you will be responsible for the delivery of Quick-Mix cement to customers and other duties in line with business needs. The role works within all relevant statutory legislation together with internal company Safety, Health and Environmental Standards
- The loading and delivery of Tarmac bulk & packed cement to a range of ready-mix and concrete product customers
- First Line Maintenance duties on vehicle
- Regular use of fixed access steps to complete the loading process
The Ideal Candidate
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate previous experience as a Class 2 LGV Driver gained ideally within the construction environment or similar. As well as the ability to use your own initiative and to communicate with a busy office for instructions and information.
- LGV Class 2 licence
- A valid Digital Tacho Card.
- A valid CPC Qualification Card
- Experience of operating bulk tankers - Desirable
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?