Complaints and Queries Coordinator
This job has been closed.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently recruiting for a Complaints and Queries Coordinator to join our fantastic team based in Stancombe, Bristol.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Business Administration Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- In house processing of site queries and complaints relative predominantly to our Materials business unit
- Providing over the phone support to internal customers
- Using SAP to allocate queries through to completion and for invoice processing
- Running regular data reports on request to internal customers
- Liaising regularly with stakeholders of varying seniority levels both internally and externally
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer experience background ideally within a similar working environment. They will also:
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have experience within an administrative environment
- Have experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Have strong initiative and excellent problem solving skills
- Be a strong team player
- Have the ability to liaise with a variety of teams/stakeholders
- Be computer literate
- SAP knowledge
- Microsoft Office – (Word, Excel, Outlook)
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?