The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Lincoln
Multi Skilled Operative
Job Reference tarmac/TP/115/1956
This job has been closed.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Operative to join our friendly team based in our quarry in Whisby. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Duties of the Quarry operative will include the day-to-day operations of mobile plant. The role is to operate the machine safely and meeting production demands. Working to keep housekeeping around site to a high standard.
- Assist the Supervisor with meeting daily production targets
- Follow SHE policies and procedures
- Ensure Plant conforms with safety requirements at all times
- Health, Safety,Environmental and Quality responsibilities
- Acting on defects and implement remedial action. Assist in the maintenance regime of the Plant
- Ensure that plant availability is maximised
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge of Quarrying and Quarry plant
Good Timekeeping – Flexible as to the Units requirements
Good Communication skills – bringing problems to the attention of Line Management
- Previous experience in mobile plant operations
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?