This job has been closed.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Business Administrator to join our team in Bristol (BS48 3QD)
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
For this role once you are fully trained, all employees across our teams will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid manner with every 4th day working from home should you wish. We do currently request that all employees attend the office on a Wednesday unless they are on annual leave or using a flexi day agreed by their line manager. This is worked into the hybrid rota so there is no detriment to their working from home days.
Furthermore, all employees across our teams at Flax Bourton have the opportunity of 5 flexi days per year on top of the hybrid working. The difference with these is they can be booked in the same way annual leave is so can be chosen so for example, if they need an engineer to visit their home or want to get away immediately for a parents evening or vets appointment etc.
As a business administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Provide a professional service to support the Regional Business with administrative tasks and systems work
- Daily action to resolve and clear down blocked tickets to reduce delays in billing, to ensure efficient business operations.
- Manually check and process each ticket received and action accordingly to SLA
- Daily investigation and resolution of queries that have been received by the business
- Resolving missing ticket issues, manual invoicing, EDI errors
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to prioritise workloads in a fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and business systems
- Influencing and persuading skills to be able to deal with a range of day to day situations
- Planning, organising and verbal reasoning skills
- Problem solving skills to be able to deal with challenges internally and externally
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.