The job has expired.
Our Logistics function are the team that keep the wheels in our business turning (quite literally!) You’ll help get our products from A-Z, creating maximum value along the way! This role is perfect for strategic thinkers who like to be challenged and want to play a critical role in delivering business value. We want creative thinkers who can bring a fresh perspective and challenge the status quo!
Whilst you’re learning on the job, you’ll attend our Graduate core Skills Development Programme designed to expand your business knowledge, strengthen core skills and offer networking opportunities with other graduates and key stakeholders across the Tarmac business in order to successfully transition into your destination role.
- You will have a great opportunity to collaborate with other departments to build your network and truly understand the value you can generate from optimising our logistics performance.
- This is an analytical role for those who can do detail but also think bigger picture to make the right changes to help all departments, support your team and keep our customers happy (increasing our profitability along the way!). Typically you'll be involved in report writing and engaging with business departments for information
You will have the opportunity to visit our operational sites to develop your business knowledge and understand how Logistics works
You will work with hauliers, and play a critical role in influencing our high safety standards.
You will be managing multiple processes to keep our logistics function moving, influencing others and constantly on the lookout for ways to improve and make our business more efficient and innovative.
The Ideal Candidate
Our people come from a variety of different backgrounds and prior experience isn’t always necessary for success. This following transferable skills and qualifications are beneficial in this role:
Completed a degree course any grade will do, we’re more interested in what you bring to the table!)
Constructively challenges the status quo
Able to analyse data and determine trends
Willing to learn and develop
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.