General Graduate - Readymix
The job has expired.
The benefit of our General Graduate role is that you will have the opportunity to learn about multiple areas within Tarmac through structured rotations. This will give you an amazing opportunity to network, build up your business knowledge and gain experience to get you into your perfect destination role.
Activities will include:
- Undertaking a series of rotations giving you exposure to different parts of our business – an opportunity to understand what it is you are interested in before you settle into your substantive role.
- Gain direct experience in Operations, Commercial, Technical teams, as you develop a passion for business management and leading teams - this role gives you the opportunity to learn about how our business is run!
- From working on our operational sites to planning and working on priority projects, developing an understanding of financial performance, logistics, learning what it takes to deliver performance and meet customer requirements in a fast paced and time critical environment.
You’ll support our management teams, help us make sure we’re all on the same page and experience a role where no two days are the same!
Whilst you’re learning on the job, you’ll attend our Graduate core Skills Development Programme designed to expand your business knowledge, strengthen core skills and offer networking opportunities with other graduates and key stakeholders across the Tarmac business in order to successfully transition into your destination role.
The Ideal Candidate
Our people come from a variety of different backgrounds. The following transferable skills and qualifications are beneficial in this role:
Educated to Degree level
Creative approach to problem-solving.
Self starter who is driven to deliver results.
Organised approach to managing projects.
Curious and hungry to learn.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.