The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Solihull
Technical Security Analyst
This job has been closed.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
- Ensuring the delivery of consistent, appropriate, secure, cost-effective, compliant and high quality technical services to the Business
- Ensuring that the availability and capacity of all infrastructure systems and services are effectively secured, monitored and appropriate enhancements delivered
- Maintaining and identifying improvements to established governance in respect of system lifecycle, patch management, vulnerability detection and mitigation
- Leveraging innovative technologies & solutions and vendor partnerships to define and implement the technical strategies.
In this role you'll:
- Work with the Technical and Security teams in the analysis of security / vulnerability reports
- Work with the Technical team to plan vulnerability mitigation actions, implementations and changes
- Work with the Infrastructure teams to define infrastructure software and hardware end-of-life replacement timelines
- Perform scheduled IT security / audit tasks, liaising with third parties where required
- Perform scheduled activities with a focus on retaining security accreditations
- Assist with internal and external audit requirements/requests
- Quickly grasp user requirements and solution options
- Build solutions that comply right first time by design
- Investigate incidents and identify and mobilise the resources required to aid resolution, escalating SLA breaches
- Support continuous process improvement
- Ensure compliance with Internal Control processes and procedures
- Maintain environments in line with the GISP
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you'll:
- Be educated to degree standard or able to demonstrate appropriate significant and relevant experience in a similar role
- Have a familiarisation of SIEM tools & penetration test reports, vulnerability assessments and patch management
- Demonstrable experience of working within large server infrastructure estates
- Technical and security knowledge/experience of one or more of the following core disciplines: Windows, Linux, Virtualisation, Storage, Citrix and SQL
- Possess an understanding of Cyber Essentials, GDPR, and IT Audit
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. LGBTQ+; Working Parents.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?