The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Solihull
Information Security Manager
The job has expired.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic IT Security Manager to join our IT team based in Solihull. The role is hybrid working.
This critical role is responsible for the development, implementation and operation of an Information Risk and Security Strategy for the Tarmac Group, delivering secure and robust solutions aligned with both business and IT strategy.
In this role you'll:
- Develop and maintain plans and processes to manage Cyber risks appropriately and effectively, whilst complying with legal, statutory, regulatory, contractual and business compliance requirements.
- Develop and maintain the security risk assessment methodology, frameworks, GRC systems and oversee security risk assessments for the business, 3rd parties and change projects / programmes.
- Develop and maintain Information Security Governance, Policies and Procedures to agreed standards within Tarmac and CRH.
- Develop and maintain Tarmac Security Operations capabilities ensuring robust technical solutions are implemented and operated in-line with business and IT strategy.
- Work with the IT management team & business leaders to support & manage the Integration Plan for Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestments.
- Input into the IT Capex budget ensuring that any projects critical to the infrastructure strategy are included. In conjunction with the team, support delivery of these projects ensuring on time and on budget.
- Design and manage the end user security education and awareness campaign across the business.
- Develop and own Tarmac's Security Incident Management process, including the design and execution of test exercises and simulations.
- Provide assurance reporting across all security activities ensuring compliance to security group policies and security risk appetite.
- Manage the process of achieving certifications of key Tarmac Cyber Security accreditations
- Manage the team of IT professionals across the Information Security function, providing security operational and compliance capabilities
- Plan and execute team development and succession planning.
- Provide management, coaching and direction for reports.
- Encourage personal development across your team.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you'll need:
- To be educated to degree level or able to demonstrate the appropriate experience within an equivalent role.
- Preferred industry qualifications such as - CISSP / CISA / CRISC / SABSA.
- To be ISACA Certified Information Manager (CISM).
- A broad knowledge of a wide range of Information Technology systems and a deep understanding of the inherent security risks associated with these technologies.
- An understanding of information security principles and best practice (e.g., ISO27001).
- Developed technical abilities, combined with business acumen.
- The ability to present security topics to a non-technical audience and presenting the business value of security.
- A good understanding of IT networking and access management concepts.
- The ability to understand and assess technology systems and applications from both a technical and business function perspective.
- The ability to communicate business and technical risk to all levels of audience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and influence teams and to be self-motivated.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities (employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc. (REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+, Parents & Carers, Ability, Wellbeing, Female Voice, and Menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?