The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Snodland
RF Sept 23 - Customer Service Coordinator
This job has been closed.
Are you a Customer Service Coordinator looking for your next contract role? Then read on as we may just have the role for you………
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join our friendly team based at our Tarmac Office in Snodland, Kent. This role is commutable from Maidstone, Chatham, Rochester, Gillingham, Hempstead, Sevenoaks, Orpington, Swanley, Dartford, Bromley, Tonbridge, Gravesend, Rainham, Swanley, Sittingbourne and the surrounding areas.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds, therefore prior technical experience isn’t always necessary for success.
You as a Customer Service Coordinator will work cross-functionally within our Customer Service Team; this will primarily include the day-to-day communications with our customers to provide the ‘face’ of Tarmac.
Your role will include; (not exhaustive):
- Ensure ownership on all your customer enquiries and orders, telephone and email, from initial contact to resolution
- Ensure you are providing each and every customer with an enjoyable customer service experience, by providing a high level of customer care and attention at all times
- Complete data entry and sales processing; you will maintain data entry protocols and carefully record other information throughout your day
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information, or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business you're working for by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to the business
- Input of accurate customer data into the CRM system
- Liaise and communicate regularly with all relevant internal departments including but not limited to, Finance, Depot and Purchasing
- As part of a wider, varied team to work and to deliver in-demand products, and as a result to deliver profit to the business with the support of colleagues, a team leader and manager
- Building relationships with the key stakeholders in the account base – maintaining regular contact to Introduce new products and technologies to our customers
- As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will be developing and demonstrating industry-leading product knowledge which will help you to attain and proactively keep abreast of new trends/products in the market by attending product and vendor training, researching and even self-study
The role of Customer Service Coordinator is a Monday - Friday role with a rostered Saturday AM in rotation (Saturday is worked from home)
Please note this is a Fixed Term Contract with the anticipated end date of February 2024
The Ideal Candidate
To succeed in the role of a Customer Service Coordinator, the following is what we are looking for in a future colleague:
- Confident in the use of IT systems
- Positive and approachable in your manner
- Able to pick up new systems quickly, with full training provided
- Demonstrate first class customer service
- A high attention to detail with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Great communication skills with the ability to demonstrate tenacity and resilience when working under pressure
- Enjoy an extremely fast paced; team-based environment
In addition to the role of Customer Service Coordinator we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives, and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities (employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc. (REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+, Parents & Carers, Ability, Wellbeing, Female Voice, and Menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when this happens we sometimes bring the published closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment
@Tarmac #Tarmac #Tarmaccareers #Customerservice #Salesaccountmanager #Customerservicescoordinator #Salesmanagement #Accountmanager #Customerservices