The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Dunbar
Finance Business Partner - North - Cement
This job has been closed.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner - North to join our team based in Dunbar, Scotland.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As Finance Business Partner you will manage the provision of the regional financial and technical information and reports. This will include business management reporting which includes performance plans, budget, and forecasts. Providing financial advice, support and challenging stakeholders as appropriate to improve business performance.
You will prepare CAPEX schedules including capital expenditure authorisations, project evaluations and forecasts.
You will also lead the provision of accurate, timely and SOX compliant accounting information to senior regional team and produce accounts that comply with company processes, procedures and statutory obligation ensuring balance sheet integrity.
- Ensure relevant accurate management information is provided to the regional managers and their teams
- Ensuring integrity of the regional accounting records and assets and liabilities
- Review and confirmation of the monthly region performance cost statements, KPIs, performance measurers with variance analysis and benchmarking as required
- Regional responsibilities include: Dunbar Cement Plant and Dunbar Packing Plant
- National responsibilities include: Cement Support Costs and weekly reporting of cement KPIs in EXQL.
The Ideal Candidate
- Finalist or qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA or qualified by experience, you will also have proven financial operational experience.
- You will enjoy working as a key member of the team on-site at the Dunbar operations. Hybrid working, with on average 3 days on site.
- Demonstrable finance operations background with relevant technical skills ideally within a large matrix business
- A proven track record of delivering value through effective execution of the finance and business strategies
- You will have a flexible and adaptable style, to reflect business changes.
- Travel to our other sites including Solihull and Buxton will be required.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac, a CRH company, is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when this happens we sometimes bring the published closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.